Sunday 18 November 2012

HI :)

Hello,,السلام عليكم,,안녕하세요,, 你好,, こんにちは,,
             So,that's basically my favourite language-for now.
             So,to start off my greeting,,,I will introduce myself...so I made a list about ME!! :
             Wait....here's a picture of me if in case you want to see it :)

             
                                              This is last year's photo,ignore it if you want to...


  •          My name is Nur Munirah bt. Mat salleh <--- great name isn't it?
  •          Next year i'll be 14-years-old..
  •          I live at Kuantan,Pahang,,,
  •          I am learning at SMAAM and am living in a hostel....
                   And this is what i think of myself:


  •         I am wise but the problem is i'm lazy <but i still got 5A's in UPSR!>
  •         I love to cook.... and eat!
  •         Sometimes i'm difficult to control my temper..
  •         I treat people the way people treat me.
  •         I love to make and have friends--sometimes..
  •         This is what i think of math:
                                                    Mathematics is easy,
                                                       I think i'm lazy,
                                                      It makes me crazy.....


                                                                THAT's ALL      :)

             

No comments:

Post a Comment