Sunday 18 November 2012

What I think of blogging....

Hi,Assalamualaikum....

So,this blog is maybe my second or my third blog of this year...cause every time I made a blog I will forgot whether my password or my email..
I think I've created too much emails and password...

At first,I may be a little excited to make some post,,but eventually I get bored and stop posting...
But I think I'm gonna keep up with this blog...I think ;)
I think.....blogging is like a diary....an online diary...blogging is also like a documentary because we can share our experience in our own life...
It's kind of like storytelling-without-opening- our -mouth thing...
And it's also good for the peoples who like to talk much..so they can tell everything what they want to world,like....SAVE GAZA or I PASS THE EXAM WITH FLYING COLOURS or anything....

That's all for today....
One more think....this is my opinion on blogging..don't take it to seriously....
TEEHEE....

No comments:

Post a Comment